James P. Gaffney - Vice President and Chief Executive Officer
Co-founder of Goshen in 1986. Attended Delaware County Community College & Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Past president of the MCAA of Eastern Pennsylvania & current board member of the MCAA. Government Affairs Chair for the MCAA in Washington, DC. Member of Steamfitters Local 420. Member of the Board of Trustees/past President for Delaware County Community College.
- Oversees all operations for Goshen Mechanical Contractors Inc.
- Estimator for both large and small scale service & mechanical construction projects.
- Oversees a team of service technicians in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Chris Gaffney - Vice President & Chief Operations Officer
Bachelors Degree in Business Management & Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University. MCAA Board member & marketing committee chair. Member of Steamfitters Local 420 since 1996.
- Estimator and coordinator for construction
- Construction and Energy Savings Project Sales
- Management of all construction services
Karen McCarthy - Chief Financial Officer
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology with a minor in Marketing from Cabrini University.
- Manages all financial aspects of the corporation including financial statements, banking needs, tax preparation , insurance and bonding requirements
- Completes a weekly payroll, 401K requirements as well as Union benefits to each union
- Responsible for executing construction contracts with customers and subcontracts for vendors
Kellie Gaffney - Office Manager, Service Division
Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Communications from Penn State University.
- Responsible for invoicing/accounts payable coordination for Goshen Mechanical Contractors Inc. service division
- Responsible for coordinating service contracts between Goshen Mechanical Contractors Inc. and our clients
- Works seamlessly with service technicians to organize and streamline effective building solutions
Shawn Harrigan - Construction Project Superintendent
Member of Steamfitters Local 420. MCAA accredited 5 stage project management.
- Coordination of all construction work
- Liaison for all customer related Energy Savings Projects
- Field supervisor & in charge of field employment
Jeff Whelan - Service Manager, New Jersey
Member of Steamfitters Local 322. Serves on committees for M&SCA and SJMCA.
- Manages field operations for the service division in New Jersey.
Bridget Anderson - Operations Manager, Service Division
Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Handles daily operations for the service division.